Business Intelligence Analyst, Sales
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst, Sales for our Commercial operations team in Allegan MI.
- Key contributor to sales analytics team providing ongoing and ad hoc reporting in support of the Commercial Organization. Data visualization expert.
- Create reports and dashboards through a variety of tools including but not limited to: Power BI, Excel, Salesforce, other proprietary tools.
- Set up connections to underlying databases (ex. SAP, IRI) and build data models that map sources together. Extract, manipulate and summarize data, and leverage story-telling techniques to provide insights and recommendations.
- Build analytic capability/tools to transform the team from Excel dependency to dynamic/visual dashboard capability enabling more data-driven decision making.
- Interpret complex Perrigo systems and map data together accordingly, facilitate one cohesive source of truth across functions. Explore pros and cons of various tools and provide use cases for each in development of the plan – Assess, Design, Build, and Own.
- Assist in the development of an excel to data visualization change plan and drive alignment with leadership on what, when, and how. Develop user roll out plan and drive change management.
- Be an expert on variety of data sources such as shipment history, demand plan, annual business plan (financial targets), retail/market POS, customer inventory, supply insights. Collect, monitor, and study data to create custom reports for sales, marketing, and finance.
- Leverage CRM data (Salesforce.com) to drive action with sales & marketing teams. Drive action through analysis of opportunities identified in dashboards/reports. Coordinate efforts for making sure we capitalize on opportunities.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, CS&I, and Demand teams to showcase their data in a way that the rest of the organization can understand and use their insights. Make sure the data in our CRM system tells the selling ‘story’ of what we are working on with customers & ensure these stories get to/connect with marketing, CS&I, and demand teams.
- Consult with SFDC team and stakeholders to lead development of dashboards & reporting functionality to easily visualize data, including drill down capabilities ensuring usefulness to the organization. Own dashboards & reporting data models.
- Be a trusted, valued business partner to leadership through delivery of analysis.
- Minimum 7 years of business analytics with data visualization building specific experience.
- Technical aptitude. Ability to extract, organize and interpret data from multiple sources including SAP, Business Objects, Salesforce.com, and other tools as necessary. Ability to quickly learn software applications or other new technology needed to conduct analysis.
- Proven history of designing and building reports and dashboards in Microsoft Power BI, or other similar data visualization tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel. Skilled in formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, matching/merging, summarizing data, formatting, etc.
- Experience with IRI/Nielsen or other syndicated data sources preferred but not required.
- Passion for digging in to data, extracting insights and creating actionable recommendations for sales and marketing teams.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable solutions and recommended improvements to drive business results
- Strong communication skills with ability to tell a story with data and communicate it effectively
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence, and work effectively with internal and external customers at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving initiatives, process development or improvement and problem solving.
- Ability to function well in a team environment. Be a team player.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities. Strong organization, time management skills and ability to work autonomously. Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.