Branded Support Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Branded Support Analyst for our Commercial Operations Department in Allegan, MI
The successful candidate will be responsible for collaboration with the branded sales broker, internal broker management team and each brand marketing team to manage necessary communication between Perrigo and the broker along with management and execution of commercial internal processes for the branded business. This person will implement processes with the broker to facilitate necessary communications to the customer and back into Perrigo ensuring timely execution on customer expectations can be delivered. This role will support retailer strategy implementation by supporting all three teams in ensuring systems are updated for all necessary information including change in business, trade plans as well as compliance requirements.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Demonstrated experience and thorough understanding in various functional areas & processes within Perrigo including sales, marketing, customer service, finance, demand management, graphics, supply chain and distribution.
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions
- Must be able to clearly articulate expectations, monitor/manage progress and implement actions to achieved desired results.
- Able to interpret quantitative and qualitative information and use such information to develop actionable recommendations
- Works well under tight timelines and has ability to prioritize work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgment, follow-up, attention to detail and personal accountability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercises latitude in determining approaches to assignment with agreed objectives and scope
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business or related field is desired, however consideration for those with 10+ years of relevant business experience may be considered
- 7+ years of experience in a Sales and/or Marketing role or relevant business experience.
- Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Creation, Execution and Management of internal commercial operations and sales processes (i.e. salesforce.com processes, deductions and accruals, customer invoice discrepancies/reconciliation (deductions)sales reports, At-Risk, SSSO, etc.)
- Liaison with Branded Broker and internal Perrigo departments to ensure alignment on information and systems across organization. Ensures departmental procedures are in place to maximize efficient processes and minimize delays.
- Execute the processes to ensure products, promotions and other brand initiatives that are developed are shipped on time and meet retailer requirements. Collaborates with internal colleagues to ensure Perrigo resources and systems are understood and aligned to the needs of the brand and retailer requirements