Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The QC Analyst role is responsible for undertaking physical and chemical analysis following validated methods and SOPs for incoming raw materials, in-process bulk materials, finished products, stability testing, validation projects and new product insourcing including method transfer and method validation. We also undertake continuous improvement projects and raise corrective and preventative actions following OOS investigations to drive the business forward. The QC Analyst position is a shift-based role, and must ensure that Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is adhered to and cleaning and health and safety practices are maintained.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A-levels or equivalent in Maths and Science as a minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific subject or equivalent practical experience is advantageous.
- Laboratory skills
- Recording of results adhering to data integrity practices using computerised information management systems (SAP and SLIM experience advantageous).
- Analysis of data using statistical techniques and software.
- Analytical techniques and equipment including: HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, FTIR, Dissolution and Karl Fischer (Empower experience advantageous).
- Ability to produce detailed scientific reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and Teams.
- Able to plan work effectively and work to deadlines
- Methodical and great attention to detail
- A team player with good communication skills
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.