Sales and Administration Support - Ranir
The main purpose of the role is to fully support the sales team in the implementation and delivery of the commercial & category strategy / vision. The role holder will lead and take full responsibility for all internal and external sales administration within the assigned product, customers and territories. The role will support an efficient, accurate and lean selling function which will deliver a strong market proposition and the position of the business as strategic partner is reinforced. The role will seamlessly interact with the EU sales team to deliver a compelling selling function aligned against a common commercial and category vision
Tasks and responsibilities
• Ownership and accurate and timely completion of all internal and external customer sales admin process, internal and external sales reporting process (including external customer sales data, internal sales data and category trackers)
• Work closely with the sales & category team in capturing and analysing data from store audits, sale performance, competitor analysis etc.
• Assist in developing category knowledge, interpreting results and supplying insight to enable recommendations with regard to category and customer opportunities, and product developments.
• Help with the preparation of commercial proposals; to include assisting in preparation of costings, samples and presentations at the request of the Sales Manager.
• Work closely with the sales team to maintain accurate records of customer and product commercial details ensuring accuracy in pricing, coding and logistic detail; ensure accuracy and robustness of commercial details throughout the business and alignment with all customers.
• Work closely & liaise with internal colleagues in the efficient execution and on time delivery of all customer projects from a sales administration perspective. To maintain an overview of current / pending customer sales initiatives and to work closely with the sales team to ensure optimal delivery.
• Attention to detail & a strong customer focus are essential• Attention to detail & a strong customer focus are essential
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, strong Excel skills are advantageous
• Analytical skills, confident with data processing, reporting and ability to analyse
• Good commercial understanding
• Fluent in German & English
• Any other language is a plus
• Working knowledge of SAP is a plus
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.