Supply Chain Planner/ Customer Operations
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to recruit for a new member of the team based in Nazareth Belgium. This is a varied role which will revolve around supply chain planning and customer operations.
- Daily monitoring of supply related issues from OPI and execute monthly MRP forecast to OPI
- Primary liaison between Perrigo and Customers to manage schedule adherence, change requests, exchange of documents such as Supplier Handbook, scorecards, etc with regards to OPT PO’s.
- Organizing weekly meetings with key customers (ie Alvogen/Austel) to discuss open supply issue topics.
- Place purchase orders on supplier (OPI)
- Ensure any Manufacturing change requests or supply gaps are communicated to and acted upon.by the Sales Managers/Assistants and Distributors/Partners.
- Work with Finance, Perrigo locations and suppliers to resolve invoice discrepancies, returns, etc. ensuring correct intercompany transactions are in the ERP systems.
- Managing the logistic process for all the distributors including export documentation and import documentation when required.
- Managing supply status of open orders
- Manage order flow in ERP, and resolve discrepancies to ensure transparent and correct intercompany payment transactions.
- Ensure supply info from OPI is monitored and analyzed and challenges/issues raise and resolved.
- Attending weekly OPI supply meeting to make sure escalations from Export team are noted, aligned and resolution identified by OPI supply/SRM team.
- Review of supply issues from OPI to gain early and clear potential impact to Export revenue and flag/raise concerns/challenges to Management.
- Organizing weekly meeting with OPI planners and bi-weekly meeting with critical artwork coordinators for export products to ensure adherence to order schedule.
- Work with DP to give input to SIOP and flag any issues.
- Escalate supplier failings to SRM as needed.
- Work closely with local Account Managers and Customers/Partners to understand demand forecast and challenge the Commercial Team to ensure clarity and accuracy. Share forecasted demand with OPI planners.
- Management of Claim process for OPT.
- Recipient of quality / logistic claims from Customers/Partners.
- Logging of logistic claims, communicating with OPI logistic manager to investigate complaints and agree re-imbursement from OPI.
- Logging quality claims/complaints in TRACKWISE, communicate with OPI quality complaint team to define investigation ensuring CAPA plan in place and ensuring re-imbursement from OPI/CMO.
- Attend STAGE GATE meetings to raise potential supply risks and solutions.