Senior Brand Manager - Davitamon (Fluent Dutch)
Perrigo is an FMCG company that operates in more than thirty countries with a wide range of brands on health and personal care. In the Netherlands we are by far the largest and fastest growing manufacturer of health products with +20 well-known brands such as Davitamon, Biodermal, Prevalin, NiQuitin and Ymea and so on. Perrigo believes in local autonomy and fast decision making. The Dutch organization operates autonomously at the local level with a lot of room for entrepreneurship.
Senior Brand Manager Davitamon
As Senior Brand Manager Davitamon you are responsible for Perrigo’s largest brand in the Netherlands with over 90 products and a Sales value of 50 million euro. For the coming years an aggressive growth ambition is being set for Davitamon. The Sr. Brand manager will take the lead in the overall management of the brand including defining the growth strategy, NPD strategy and leading media, marketing and communication strategies. Though the role does not have formal direct reports, leadership skills are essential to succeed. A full team of 6 marketeers is working on the brand to help the sr. brand manager in the brand’s growth objectives. Besides that you will work closely with internal stakeholders (category management, innovation development, sales, logistics) and external parties (media planning- and creative agencies). In this role we require a data driven, creative and entrepreneurial profile with a hands on mentality.
What we ask of you
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Minimal +4 years experience in consumer Brand Management
- Experience in the development of products and media campaigns
- Experience in defining annual planning and budgets
- Data-driven and conceptual thinking + being able to translate this in tangible plans and business.
- Hands-on mentality and perseverance
- Interest in health and nutrition
- Fast, flexible and professional FMCG organization with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The freedom to make impact and develop your own plans
- Large Marketing budget (Davitamon is the market leader within Vitamins & Minerals)
- A young, highly motivated and ambitious team.
- Focus on personal development; you will get space to learn by doing, to experiment and to make mistakes.
- Attractive terms of employment, such as a very good and non-contributory pension plan, many days off and a bonus scheme.
- Human Culture with a great work-life balance.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.