Creative Services Coordinator - Oral Care Business Unit [Ranir]
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Creative Services Coordinator leverages a broad spectrum of knowledge within the creative services discipline to support creation and implementation of packaging and promotional programs, in order to deliver on business objectives. Responsibilities include: all facets of production and printing (packaging, retail displays, tradeshow design, consumer promotion, and web based), pre-press, creative direction, and overall project management. This includes close coordination with internal and external graphic designers.
This role works closely with stakeholders to drive timely delivery of business objectives and commitments. This includes the coordination of the details and timelines associated with the production and creative design process. This role will manage both the overall production process, as well as provide direction to both internal and external designers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong history of successfully managing projects in graphic design, development of marketing materials, or product packaging, in a manufacturing or consumer product goods environment. Preference is given to candidates who have proficiency in relevant design software, some graphic design experience, and a portfolio that demonstrates creativity across a variety of disciplines.
- Oversee the creative services production and creative process while working closely with Creative Services Manager, Sales Coordinators, Marketing team, and other cross-functional team members to meet customer and business deadlines.
- Manage graphic design activities for product packaging, product displays, and digital use, which may include either direct execution of graphic design activities or coordination of workload with other stakeholders, ensuring brand consistency throughout
- Collaborate with retailers to develop, coordinate, and proof packaging artwork for both private label and branded consumer goods, adhering to regulatory standards, brand identities, and packaging guidelines throughout
- Develop artwork for trade publication advertising, tradeshow booth, consumer promotional materials and collateral pieces
- Manage distribution of press-ready artwork to vendors, customers, and sales teams; maintain updated and accurate records of artwork, shipment status, and final artwork
- Execute additional marketing and creative services ad hoc requests as needed to support production and business needs
- Minimum 6 years applicable experience coordinating graphic design or consumer packaging initiatives, in a manufacturing or consumer product goods environment preferred; 3-5 years applicable experience working directly in graphic design or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in graphic design, marketing preferred
- Comprehensive proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Cloud), Macintosh OSX environment, and related software
- Strong proficiency with PC skills such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications as needed
- Strong understanding of the pre-press production process with the ability to dissect artwork files to inspect layers, process and spot colors, proper image resolution/color and related activities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands, while coordinating with creative, production, and supplier stakeholders throughout
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, with demonstrated ability to successfully work with peer group and front line organization