Ethical Compliance Program Manager
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit an Ethical Compliance Program Manager to join our Ethical Compliance & Sustainability Team.
This role will report into the Ethical Compliance & Sustainability Manager Perrigo UK and will work closely with our global ethical and social compliance teams to ensure our ethical compliance commitments are delivered.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience of working in ethical compliance within production and sourcing. They will be passionate about sustainability and ethical compliance and have fantastic communication and organisational skills.
- Extending Perrigo’s ethical trade strategy across the Perrigo UK global supply base and helping them implement international labour and human rights standards to ensure transparency across the supply chain
- Organising and implementing an annual audit social audit programme tailored to track progress against KPIs to contribute to internal and external reports
- Developing strong relationships with suppliers to support the scheduling and co-ordinating of audits and providing practical support to suppliers on how to drive sustainable improvements
- Great understanding of ethical audit programs (ETI, SMETA, BSCI)
- Ensuring the supplier SEDEX site data is maintained and up to date
- Building internal capability and develop communications, training materials and training programmes that deliver ethical trade commitments across the organisation and supply base
- Support with onboarding new suppliers in accordance with the Perrigo ethical trade program
- Working with UK & Global retail customers and various cross functional teams
- Representing the team internally and externally at industry bodies and collaborative projects
- Previous experience of working in an ethical trade management or sustainability role
- Proven team management and leadership skills
- A strong knowledge and passion for corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Ability to work with vendors in different locations and time zones
- The ability to analyse data and translate into actionable and meaningful insight
- Hands on audit experience of managing ethical compliance across a global supply chain
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to influence at a variety of levels both inside and outside of the business and an ability to build strong relationships and resolve differences
- Professional demeanour, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- An ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- A continuous improvement mind-set with a strong customer focus
Competitive salary in addition to comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company Pension Contributions
- Access to healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.