Global Indirect Sourcing Manager – Sales and Marketing
Global Indirect Sourcing Manager – Sales & Marketing, Travel and Car Fleet
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Global Indirect Sourcing Manager is primarily responsible for the strategic sourcing and negotiation of Marketing including Media, Creative, Production, Store Displays and Market Research as well as our Travel Category and Car Fleet to ensure cost effectiveness and performance standards in direct alignment with Perrigo’s Global Procurement strategy, category management structure, supplier management methodology and performance objectives. Under our Fuel for Growth Strategy in the Marketing Category the Sourcing Manager will collaborate with the Global Stakeholders including SVP Marketing and Brand Directors to drive best practice leverage scale and maximise agency performance.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Fostering efficiency and effectiveness of our Marketing investment through driving our Fuel for Growth strategy
- Reassessing our agencies ensuring we use the right agency for the right job across all our Corporate Brands and our Local Jewels
- Deploying new innovative sourcing strategies and identifying opportunities based on the business need in each country
- Benchmark Best Practices and Industry trends with internal and external business partners to build a pipeline of savings and value creation opportunities
- Developing strong relationships with the business to understand market trends and pressures and identify opportunities to support the acceleration of growth across all brands.
- Contract Management – Partner with the Procurement Legal Team to ensure smart contract terms are deployed in all contracts and set the business for success
- Supplier Performance Management – Developing strong relationships with suppliers and developing new ways of managing investment while maximising Supplier and Agency performance
- Reporting - Spend analysis and Budgetary investigation for continuous optimisation of spend
Requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in leading Procurement Organisation
- Have a strong understanding of Marketing Procurement
- Preference to have experience in Car Fleet and Travel Procurement
- Experience in working in a complex environment with global or regional structure
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical mindset with strong financial acumen
- Knowledge on best practices and main industry trends
- Strategic vision across all subcategories
- Solid track record meeting substantial savings targets
- High level understanding of Contract Terms and Conditions for Marketing agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English speaker
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.