Lead Compounder- (3rd Shift)
- Follow written instructions
- Follow all SOPs for MFG/Compounding
- Complete set-ups of equipment to be used for manufacturing
- Compound batches from copy of master
- Clean equipment/container/ area as needed
- Weigh raw materials, monitor procedures, run various kettles, pumps and moving materials to and from the compounding/suppository area, sign batch records and make log entries
- Cooperate with QA inspectors
- Follow appropriate cleaning procedures
- Maintain operating schedule
- Maintain daily professional work relation with division employees, managers and supervisors
- Follow all safety rules, company policies and procedures
- Ensure all water requirements are obtained as needed
- Monitor batches as they are being processed
- Ensure batches are being properly manufactured
- Review activity of compounders/set-up operators to ensure all work is properly completed
- Complete sign-offs as required by the SOP
Additional Position Requirements:
- One year of compounding experience preferred
- Must be able to read English, sign batch records and log entries after each step as required.
- Must be able to lift materials/equipment weighing between 25 – 50 lbs.
- Must be able to wear full/half face respirator.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; bend; push; pull; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.