Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold.
Our Legal team are a valued, solution focused partner integral to our business and central to the success of our evolving global organization. This opportunity will see you become an integral part of a global team.
The Legal Counsel’s role will support the Global Procurement and Supply Chain division and provide legal advice to the Global Procurement team. The role will focus on reviewing, drafting and negotiating procurement transactions (e.g. supply agreements, contract manufacturing agreements, software licensing; SaaS offerings, professional services, marketing and events, and facilities agreements, etc.). Knowledge of data protection law, GDPR and cybersecurity will be an advantage.
As part of the team, you will become a trusted, solution oriented and responsive business partner providing effective and timely legal support, advice, counsel and risk assessment on the Company’s global supply chain This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, commercially-minded lawyer to work as part of the evolving Procurement Legal team.
- Commercial contract preparation and negotiation.
- Interactions with all levels of Perrigo management, both in Ireland and internationally, outside counsel and company suppliers regarding commercial agreements.
- Provide advice and support to all levels within the Global Procurement team highlighting legal issues, mitigating risks and other issues that may arise.
- Create contract templates and assist on all legal matters as necessary, with appropriate supervision.
- Supporting in all matters relating to potential disputes that may arise.
What we are looking for
- 1 – 5 years PQE of relevant legal experience.
- Current practicing certificate in Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to explain complex legal issues clearly.
- Strong negotiation skills. Ability to understand key risks and act to influence and persuade others in a manner that protects Perrigo.
What we have to offer
- Challenging work – we pride ourselves in delivering quality legal service to our stakeholders and being trusted legal advisors.
- Global impact -as a global team, we work with many different teams located around the world and are motivated by the impact our work has in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Genuine work life balance and personal development.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.