Commercial Strategy Pricing Analyst
As the Commercial Strategy Pricing Analyst, you will support the commercial and category strategy and hence delivery of trade objectives across categories. Will develop to be the commercial expert and first point of call on pricing and Cost of Goods Sold support margin optimisation and strategy across UK portfolio. A key role supporting Commercial functions achieve gross margin and operating income developments across both commercial and operational opportunities.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Supports the definition of pricing thresholds and what it takes to win new business, and support business KPI's e.g. margin
- Supports commercial teams on NPI and Tenders both when they arise, and proactively engaging with commercial colleagues ahead of tender renewals and utilising Sales Fundamentals.
- Supports and develops toolkits around pricing, tender/NPI modelling and information database that enables the commercial team (CS&I and Account Managers) to deliver the commercial strategy and tactics. Ensuring up to date information and embedding toolkits within ways of working.
- Assists senior colleagues in shaping commercial strategy, including around sourcing and pricing. Develop relationships with commercial, category and sourcing contacts, across the Perrigo business - presenting and sharing insights and developments in scope of role.
- Supports cross functional colleagues to develop sustainability projects and COGs opportunity wins through costing requests analysis and supporting/leading project teams in these areas.
You must be analytical, great at excel, and ideally already have pricing and modelling knowledge with a background in either Commercial or Finance.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.