Innovation Manager- Nutrition
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it
We are currently looking for an Innovation Manager to join our Nutrition Business Development Team in Charlottesville VA.
The Business Development Team is tasked with identifying and pursuing opportunities for the Nutrition business across 4 growth pillars: Mergers & Acquisitions, Organic Product Development, In-Licensing, and Early Stage Investments.
The Innovation Manager role will be to assist in identifying and assessing early stage opportunities, garnering senior leadership alignment for high-potential opportunities, overseeing new product/opportunity pipeline, and managing cross-functional project development teams.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Attend relevant industry conferences and monitor marketplace trends.
- Identify and manage relationships with strategic partners.
- Build financial models for opportunity evaluation and to assist in partnership negotiations.
- Meet with cross-functional Perrigo resources to develop holistic organizational view point on opportunities.
- Manage projects through stage-gate product development system process.
Knowledge, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business or related field.
- 4-7 years of professional business experience in Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of the CPG industry, its practices, techniques, and standards.
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Propensity for analytics coupled with critical thinking skills.
- Financial acumen and project management capabilities.
- Familiarity with negotiations, valuation modeling, and marketing principles.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- May require up to 20% travel.