2nd Shift Maintenance Engineering Technician II/III
Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of Mechanical and Electrical aspects of processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery and equipment specific to trades to include the following: Machinist, Industrial Machine Repair, and Electrical Repair. Work would be done in compliance with current regulatory guidelines, national, state and local laws, company policies and safety requirements. These activities can include but not be limited to: machine rebuilding, troubleshooting and repair; preventative/predictive maintenance; moving equipment; welding and machining of parts, replacing electrical components.
- Requires completion of a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalency.
- Must possess a solid background in equipment repair with the ability to perform installation, alteration and repair of machinery and components.
- Must display knowledge of Electrical systems and apply to machine repair and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Strong oral and written communication skills required.
Computer skills in Microsoft Suite and experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) such as SAP with the ability to navigate through computer based training systems and use in the course of daily work required.
- Ability to interpret and work from Blueprints and schematics.
- Must possess good math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English or language of country as applicable, including procedure documents, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- May require own transportation to drive between facilities as applicable.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, Federal Drug Administration (FDA), other controlled regulatory agency or Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) packaging or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements.
Works from ladders, lifts, and requires ability to continuously lift 20 pounds and up to 50 pounds (22 kilograms) or equivalency frequently. Must be able to stand on concrete floors for 8 hours up to 12 hours. Must be able to push or pull up to 400 pounds (181 kilograms) or equivalency utilizing a manual cart. Must be able to stoop, squat, and bend. Must be able to work in confined spaces and in high areas using proper procedures with ability to have sustained reach laterally and above shoulder height. Must be able to frequently grasp objects, small hand tools, calipers, etc. Must possess sufficient visual and audio acuity to work safely and accurately in an industrial environment. Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment to comply with hazardous procedures. Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and required overtime through extended shifts and weekends.
**Protective Equipment Requirement**
May be required to able to wear negative and/or positive pressure respirators daily for long periods of time. Must be medically cleared to wear respirators without restrictions. Must be clean shaven to seal area of the tight fitting respirator or be able to wear a PAPR.
Must be able to comply with locally required worker safety, environmental and health practices.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.