Global Quality Assurance Senior Associate - Medical Devices
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting a Global Quality Assurance Senior Associate (Medical Devices) to join our dedicated team based in Nazareth, Belgium. Our Quality function is ‘front and centre’ of our transforming business and our Quality team have exciting opportunities for career progression and personal development.
This position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with ISO13485, ISO14971 and other harmonized standards as well as ensuring compliance with EU Medical Device Directive/EU Medical Device Regulation. It will be the responsibility of this position to act as quality assurance lead supporting business needs in the medical device area including new product developments, roll-outs and maintenance projects.
- Act according to the Quality Assurance (QA) vision, strategy and standards for the integrated Corporate & Country QA group.
- Be the QA representative within certain product categories and be responsible for all QA matters associated with these.
- Agree Quality Agreements with third-parties (contract manufacturers, logistic service providers, distributors).
- Assist with due diligence and integration of new product developments / new product introductions for assigned categories.
- Support technical transfers, qualification and validation work.
- Investigate quality incidents, deviations and complaints, identify and follow-up CAPA’s and supplier improvement plans together with third-party contract manufacturers.
- Evaluate and follow-up Change Controls together with the Regulatory Affairs team.
- Agree stability programs and review stability results.
- Contribute to Supplier Qualification and Regular Supplier Auditing.
- Occasionally provide QA training to the entire group regarding QA systems and processes and procedures and evaluate training effectiveness.
- Maintain databases and documents according to good documentation practices and record retention procedure.
- Support in the maintenance of the Quality Management System as SME.
- Support the internal QA audits.
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement in QA processes and handling and lead remedial actions and initiatives.
- Support QA in data and document collection for regulatory purposes.
- Support QA in ensuring ongoing inspection readiness in your area of responsibilities.
- Masters’ Degree in pharmaceutical or biomedical sciences, engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related subjects, or equivalent through experience.
- 3 years relevant experience in Quality Assurance / Production.
- EU Medical Device Directive/EU Medical Device Regulation & other regulatory requirements for medical devices.
- Knowledge of and experience in ISO13485, ISO14971 and other harmonized standards.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes of solid, semi-solid and liquid formulations.
- You speak and write fluently English. Other languages are an asset.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.