Nordic Brand Manager
Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network. Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs.
In the Nordics, Perrigo has a turnover of more than 100 million Euro, 120 employees and a portfolio of well-known brands, such as ACO, Canoderm, Lactacyd, Nezeril, Panodil and Plackers. Our purpose is to make a difference to consumers by offering game changing solutions to get well, stay well and live well.
Nordic Brand Manager Lifestyle
Perrigo Nordic is now looking for a Nordic Brand Manger to join the marketing team at the office in Stockholm. As a Brand Manager Lifestyle, your key responsibility will be to grow the Plackers brand across Nordics.
Plackers is today market leader within Flossers in Sweden and a challenger brand in Norway and Finland with growth ambitions in all markets. Work tasks are broad and will include strategy, financial, marketing mix and product launches. The role will be part of the bigger OTC team and work closely with the digital team, Nordic and local commercial teams, supply chain, regulatory and corporate marketing. The position will be placed in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista and will report to Group Brand Manager OTC.
Perrigo Nordic has a dynamic, transparent and fast-paced atmosphere, characterized by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture. We want our people to grow and excel within their areas of passion and build on their personal strengths. Are you commercial, driven, have a strategic thinking together with experience of launching brands and products, then you are the one we are looking for.
- Leading the brand development with a responsibility for P&L management including supply forecasting, media budget and follow up, margin improvement etc.
- Commercial owner of the NPD/innovation plans within the Nordics regarding Lifestyle with key focus on Plackers.
- Working with the Commercial Strategy team in order to develop the full go-to-market model for interdental across the Nordic countries.
- Develop and execute local consumer marketing strategies with support from Corporate Marketing.
- Develop and implement communication strategy and media planning on the Nordic market in close collaboration with Corporate Marketing as well as responsible for agency briefing and creative execution (advertising agency, media agency etc)
- Drive local marketing activities with the cross-functional team, in order to reach set sales and marketing objectives, optimize investments to ensure ROI.
- Regularly perform brand tracking and analysis of brand performance and suggest areas for action.
- Identify need for local consumer insights and execute research together with agencies.
- Brand Manager Experience of minimum 3 years or similar background, preferably within FMCG or OTC.
- Relevant academic background.
- Proven track record of brand leadership and project management skills.
- Proven track record of financial- and in market performance.
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language.
- An analytical mindset and strong analytical skills.
- A team player with good inter-personal skills that can navigate and build relationships internally within the organization as well as externally with agencies, suppliers etc.
- Driven, creative and passionate with a commitment to develop and delivering results.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to structure your work in order to be efficient.
- Excellent communicator, both in writing and presentations.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.