Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate DACH (m/f/d)
- Regulatory responsibility for DACH brands in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and for local brands in Austria
- Planning and handling of regulatory activities for OTC medicines, medical devices, food, food supplements, cosmetics and biocides, in close cooperation with local Marketing and Sales departments and with the central functions in our business unit Consumer Self-Care International
- Monitoring and interpretation of legal provisions for the relevant product categories and ensuring regulatory compliance incl. providing mandatory labelling elements
- Communication with authorities and associations within the Regulatory Affairs network across DACH
- Active support of DACH teams and international project teams, e.g. for NPDs and product changes, Leading Regulatory projects
- Medical and scientific support for our brands incl. claims support, support for creation of promotional material, trainings for sales force and HCPs, contact with key opinion leaders, responses to scientific enquiries from customers/consumers, etc.
- Release of promotional material and packaging,
- Active contribution to the permanent optimization of operational procedures in a newly created organisational structure of the DACH Cluster
- Master degree in natural sciences, preferably pharmacy, chemistry, biology or similar degree.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Regulatory Affairs, ideally in an OTC environment
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment national (Austria, ideally also Germany, Switzerland) and EU
- Languages: fluent in German and English (both written and spoken),
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Distinct team spirit, communicative skills
- Reliability, engagement, pro-active mindset, innovative and analytical thinking
- Outcome-oriented, precise and independent way of working