Support Services 2 - 1st Shift
This position provides cleaning services to the Manufacturing and Packaging departments in the form of equipment disassembly, passivation, cleaning , sanitizing and assembly.
Requires completion of a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalency.
- Must possess basic math and reading comprehension skills, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Requires ability to follow procedure documents.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all departments.
- Ability to understand validation and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Requires basic computer skills to include the ability to locate, log in, and access associated equipment files.