3rd Shift Operations Supervisor - PMH Holland
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
As an Operations Supervisor at Perrigo, you will oversee 20-40 employees supervising any and all aspects of the operations/warehouse value stream; will assign tasks and adjust workloads to meet production goals, schedule and monitor training and assess progress of the employees, monitor production quality and use leadership skills to solve problems with employees. This position will share specialized knowledge with management in the development and implementation of on-going processes or special projects, and recommend process changes to eliminate repetitive problems. Participate in capacity or budget planning, gather and evaluate information, and make/present recommendations. May test or evaluate materials or process changes and recommend their implementation or rejection, supervise on-going or special maintenance or installation projects, and work with engineering staff to select or evaluate new equipment both on capital projects and ancillary equipment.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred. In lieu of a degree, must have a minimum of 4 years of leadership experience.
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership skills, including well-developed communication and problem solving skills.
- Have the ability to provide work direction across multiple production areas.
- One to three years of production supervision experience.
- Previous experience working in an FDA regulated industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Sound judgment and good decision making skills.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.