Customer Service Representative (6 month fixed term contract; part time)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
This short term, part time role is responsible for executing the daily tasks of customer order processing and answering customer phone calls.
- Process all customer orders (internal and external).
- Phone calls of customer enquiries and complaints are to be documented as per Standard Operating procedure.
- Customer permit, contract and alcohol licenses are to be accurately maintained in SAP and documentation filed.
- Processing of customer credits as required.
- Provide ETA of stock availability to Hospital & Specialty team and customers.
- Maintenance of documentation within SAP.
- Back-Order Management
- Minimum 2 years' customer service experience, preferably in pharmaceutical / medical industries
- Demonstrated PC literacy including Microsoft Office suit of programs
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Excel
- Experience using SAP
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- High level of communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident on phone and in person dealing with challenges
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with cross functional departments and 3rd party suppliers.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.