Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager Global
We are hiring in our Vauxhall Bridge office, a talented and experienced Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager whose key responsibilities will be to manage regulatory affairs activities, ensuring business is conducted according to the relevant regulations, laws and standards.
Manages a team of regulatory affairs professionals some of your main responsibilities include:
• Overseeing the company’s regulatory application process to obtain all necessary permits, licenses, certificates, authorisations.
• Establishes and maintains good relationship with regulatory authorities.
• Liaises with senior level regulatory authorities and participates in industry forums to influence regulatory policies.
• Interfaces with functional managers and understands their business needs (e.g. introducing a new product, entering a new market) for acquiring necessary regulatory permits.
• Provides advisory to company’s management on emerging regulations and developments in industry.
The role needs an already seasoned professional with experience of leading and managing a team, and fully up to speed with relevant regulations and laws associated with Global Regulatory Affairs.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.