Sales Trade Marketing Manager
We are currenlty looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join our team in Allegan MI .
The incumbent uses effective account management practices to lead their assigned account’s promotional planning & execution efforts. They also collaborate with the Account Executive and Shopper Marketing Manager on other customer marketing initiatives to grow Perrigo’s revenue and profits
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Typically, the ideal candidate will have bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field and 5+ years of professional experience, at least 1 of which is in Sales, or an equivalent combination of education &/or experience.
- Previous experience in direct selling and/or marketing to customers, demonstrated strong analytical skills, and solid understanding of the selling process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication. Collaborative; able to work as a member of a team.
- Able to read and interpret quantitative and qualitative information, and make decisions from such information.
- Works well under tight timelines and has ability to prioritize work in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent judgment, follow-up, attention to detail and personal accountability.
- Working knowledge of basic computer software and ability to communicate by telephone and in person.
- Promotional Management – Responsible for leading the account’s promotional planning and execution. Develops and implements merchandising strategies designed to help achieve the sales plan at assigned accounts. Collaborates with Marketing and Marketing Information to utilize category and product information to develop and sell-in a robust rolling 6-12 month promotional calendar. Utilizes data from customer loyalty programs to develop targeted consumer promotional events at assigned accounts.
- Collaborates with the Account Executive to develop promotional plans in support of key new item launches.
- Collaborates with the Marketing Programs Manager to develop & execute brand marketing programs, Pharmacy & Medical Marketing strategies, packaging, e-commerce and .com promotional planning and ensure promotional and marketing communications efforts are aligned.
- Internal Project Management – Customer advocate inside Perrigo. Directs initiatives with internal departments to ensure promotional and other account initiatives are developed and shipped on time. Is responsible for promotional forecasting
- Utilizes syndicated sales data from both customer and Perrigo to measure and validate corporate brand initiatives. Also assists coordinating primary and secondary consumer research in support of customer marketing plans.
- Administrative -- Responsible for ensuring compliance to Perrigo & Customer administrative requirements. Collaborates with internal colleagues to ensure Perrigo resources and systems are understood and aligned to the needs of the customer.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.