Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and mid/long term marketing strategy for the company.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES/DELIVERABLES OUTCOMES:
Management of local brands (Sebamed, Multidermol y Inibsa) under their responsibility to achieve company objectives.
- Plan innovative growth strategies (product innovation, commercial, communication ...)
- Plan and supervise the execution of media plans.
- Define and ensure the execution of the communication elements (both in the media and at the point of sale) established in Marketing Plan.
- Control marketing Budget.
- Collect information from the market regarding brands and competition, for decision making.
- Ensure development of the direct reports
- Carry out and / or coordinate quantitative and / or qualitative market statistical analysis.
- Forecast analysis (Demand Forecast).
- Define and propose strategical actions for Marketing Plan.
- Analysis the impact on sales of marketing actions and consensus with the commercial area in the sales estimate.
- Organization and monitoring of the various events.
- University degree
- English Advanced
- Spanish is valuable
- Experience 3-4 years (OTC, FMCG, Dermo cosmetic)
- Microsoft Office Advanced
- Knowledge digital marketing
- Knowledge analysis of market data (IMS, Nielsen…)
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.