OTC & Shopper Based Design Manager
CS&I Manager OTC & Shopper based design
At Perrigo we make lives better by bringing Quality, Affordable Self-Care Product that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. We are a leading provider of over-the-counter (OTC) health and wellness solutions that enhance individual well-being by empowering consumers to proactively prevent or treat conditions that can be self-managed.
A vacancy has arisen in Perrigo’s Stockholm based Commercial Strategy and Implementation team and we are now recruiting for an CS&I Manager (OTC & Shopper based design).
The role will speak to someone commercially minded, ambitious and analytically strong and will provide you opportunities to work with leading brands, have a real commercial impact, be involved in in processes/projects form idea generation through to evaluation, work with a great team and to develop both personally and professionally.
- Lead development of commercial go-to-market strategies for Perrigo’s OTC brands in the Nordics, to ensure growth across relevant portfolio.
- (Relevant brands: Plackers, XL-S, Bronwel, Physiomer, Neze)
- (Relevant categories: Oral Care, Weight Management, Cough & Cold.)
- Collaborate with both the sales & marketing function and become an integrated part of the brand/category business unit.
- Category management and category analysis.
- Commercial strategy, initiative management, execution of sales fundamentals and business planning.
- Contribute to process from product idea until the product is placed on shelf.
- Lead on Shopper based design for all categories; ways of influencing the shopper at point of purchase
- 2-3 years experience from relevant industry
- Bachelors degree within business, economics or marketing.
- High level knowledge of excel
- Analytical, commercial mind-set, proactive and innovative
- Experience from space management or in-store fixtures is a benefit, but not a requirement
Apply through the link to start a conversation.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.