Master Data Administrator
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Based at our Belrose Office in Sydney and reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, this role is responsible to ensure accurate creation and ongoing management of all master data related to products planned, manufactured, sourced and supplied by Perrigo Australia across a number of different platforms including SAP, NPC and 3PL providers.
- Obtain and collate accurate master data information from various sources as required; including SIOP, procurement, suppliers/manufacturers, finance, sales, production and distribution.
- Enter and maintain product data in SAP, SIOP planning tools, Bizcaps (NPC), other internal / external systems as required.
- Develop and maintain business processes to collate and enter master data information for new products, and for input of relevant changes to data for existing products.
- Undertake random data integrity reviews to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure product data is maintained – any changes (including discontinuation and archiving) to be captured and updated in all relevant systems.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to relevant tertiary level.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in master data management preferably within the FMCG or pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 2 years SAP Master Data experience.
- Proficient knowledge in SAP in MM, SD, and PP master data modules.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Multi-task assigned work.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.