Associate Marketing Manager- CPG experience
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for an Associate Marketing Manager, Pain Category to join our Perrigo Marketing Team in Allegan, MI.* The associate marketing manager will be responsible for supporting the management and growth of the pain category.
*Given the current environment, employees will be working from home initially, but the expectation is that the candidate will eventually be based in Allegan, MI.
- Support the development and execution of category strategy to achieve business plan objectives and category growth
- Lead marketing plan development of assigned segments
- Act as marketing lead of assigned product development projects from conception through launch
- Support cross-functional project teams with marketing insight, providing voice of the customer and data-driven direction, delivering against key project milestones, and creating robust business cases to support investments
- Develop compelling selling materials, which may include new product launch material, marketing promotion recommendations and consumer insights
- Analyze product performance and marketplace data to identify category and consumer trends, and translate findings into actionable plans
- Monitor and track category trends to understand performance drivers and identify potential growth opportunities
- Utilize data resources to measure the impact of marketing initiatives and provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Partner with Marketing Manager, Sales and Category Insight teams as necessary to develop needed support for retailer meetings and sales meetings
- Partner with Sales, Regulatory and Graphics teams to develop and implement tactics that align with category strategies
- Support the development of product pipeline based on category and consumer insights
- Up to 10% travel
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills and business sense in sophisticated data environment. Must be comfortable mining and analyzing data, then developing clear and actionable insights
- Experience working with syndicated date; i.e. IRI. Nielsen
- Good understanding of marketing principles and a natural curiosity and passion for understanding the needs of consumers and customers
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- Self-motivated and exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit
- High levels of interpersonal skills, specifically in the area of influencing without direct authority, resolving conflict, creative problem solving and decision making
- Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis
- OTC and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
- CPG industry experience
- Experience in product management with P&L exposure and understanding
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.