New Product Development Manager
The New Product Development Manager is principally responsible for supporting the EU New Product development team for new product launches, including artwork and packaging updates for new and existing products for UK and International retail customers. The role within this exciting international team is to deliver administrative and marketing support to the product development team and help ensure targets are met for the product launches.
The candidate will have strong organisational skills and experience in managing multiple projects with retailers ideally in private label. He/She must be confident working in an international, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. He/She must understand the needs of customers and be highly organised and possess strong project management skills with detailed knowledge of the artwork development process.
The successful candidate must be well rounded with the ability to work closely and cooperatively with cross functional and international teams. The candidate should demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, knowing that successful businesses thrive on “whatever it takes” to make the customers and consumers happy.
- Support the implementation and tracking of critical path of product line introductions and packaging artwork by working closely with suppliers, customers, design agencies and internal cross-functional teams including Operations, QA, R&D, Sales and Marketing.
- Work with a multitude of artwork systems.
- Manage all samples; this includes collecting and ordering samples from our suppliers
- Manage your own workflow effectively, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Support local UK and EU colleagues to realise New Product Development opportunities
- Manage internal and external resources, as necessary, to execute projects.
- Manage internal approval systems and artwork files.
- Work closely with, and support, your line Manager to execute multiple tasks within agreed critical paths
- 2 years’ experience as project manager (working for a private label company is a plus)
- French or German would be a plus
- Proven experience in new product and packaging artwork launches for retail customers delivering on schedule and working with cross functional teams such as suppliers, operations, marketing, design agencies.
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time, with minimum supervision
- Be confident in Microsoft Office programmes
Perrigo Oral Care CSCI Business Unit is a division of Perrigo Consumer Self-Care International (CSCI).
Perrigo Consumer Self-Care International (CSCI) is a world leader in developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing well-known European self-care brands in the natural health and vitamins, cough, cold and allergy, oral care, smoking cessation, personal care and derma-therapeutics and lifestyle categories.
Perrigo Oral Care CSCI Business Unit is an added value player in the private label business who manufactures itself, owns a R&D department and understands itself as consultative seller following a pull sales strategy. Ranir follows very aggressive growth ambitions, accomplishing the target by organic growth and M&A.
Perrigo Oral Care CSCI Business Unit operates in a competitive market and embodies a very fast paced entrepreneurial high ambitious environment. The business culture in APAC & South European organization is described as informal, accessible, strong drive for performance, focus on business and people growth and development, continuous driving to get better and more professional with every step.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.