Head of Supply Chain
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain to oversee the local Supply Chain function based at our Nazareth, Belgium site.
The Head of Supply Chain will ensure that the local Supply Chain team is well synchronized with the entire organisation and manages efficiently the different processes – from Demand Planning, Supply Planning, to Logistics and Distribution – in order to deliver internal commercial plan, external service level at a sustainable cost.
- Lead the local SI&OP process :
- ensure that Demand Planning process is well-managed and, really important, strongly supported by commercial Functions (Marketing and Sales);
- ensure that any constraint or deviation vs. Purchasing plan is immediately identified, communicated in order to find action plan
- Drive inventory reduction through :
- Forecast accuracy improvement;
- Appropriate safety stock policies by sku’s/supplier (considering % forecast accuracy, % volatility, expected service level, etc..);
- Build strong partnership with 3PL having as final objective to have an excellent service level, identify in advance potential issue and corrective actions;
- Identify across the SC any potential cost saving area and promote concrete initiative to get savings;
- Oversee whole Supply organisation (Inbound, Customer Service, Activity Mgt, Demand Planning) and promote the culture of team vs. silos working as well as the SC culture within the organization;
- Coach and train the team in order to have the SC function focused on the same objectives;
- Play active role as leader of Supply within the local Leadership team
- Lead the local SI&OP process
- University Degree in Engineering/Economics or equivalent;
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain, especially in Demand&Supply Planning, Logistics
- 5 years of experience in people management
- High level of English Language
- Good networking and influencing skills
- Team player with a collaborative spirit and “can do” attitude
- Problem solving skills