Associate Manager- SEO (search engine optimization) Strategy
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.Join our team as an SEO Strategy Associate Manager in Allegan Michigan or Chicago, Illinois
- Directly responsible for Perrigo’s SEO strategy development and implementation. Builds and maintains product, brand, and account specific targeted keyword strategy to rank in internal and external search engines. Understands and uses sematic and thematic search engine methodologies in defining SEO strategy. Partners with Sales, Content, and Graphics teams to implement account specific projects to rank high for relevant searches in the internal and external search engines. Works closely with Copywriters, Photographers, Video Development and Paid Marketing teams to achieve best Earned Media results on all internal and external business partner websites
- Partners with Marketing and eCommerce Intelligence teams to add SEO KPIs to account specific competitive research and provide recommendations.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of SEO experience - strong experience with Keyword Research, SEO Strategy, Web analytics, On-site and Off-site optimization, SEM, A/B testing, and competitive SERP analysis.
- Experience working with Brick and Click websites, eRetailers and Marketplaces.
- Experience growing Content pages such as PDPs organically and via paid marketing activities.
- Strong understanding of Digital Merchandising and product Category Management.
- Can determine what design and development resources are needed to deliver on web projects.
- Strong understanding of SEO and keyword research, content marketing, knowing what content is most effective on a website, work well with content creators to achieve goals, etc.
- Experience using SEO Toolkits such as MOZ Pro, Amazon Suggestion Expander, Screaming Frog, and SEM Rush.
- Experience using Website Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture/Adobe Analytics.
- Thorough knowledge and experience working within Digital Marketing team including digital strategies, omni channel best practices, eCommerce technologies, and expertise in page performance analytics and monitoring.
- An in-depth understanding of online consumer behaviors, and ability to map and analyze customer journeys and cohorts.
- Experience with helping Digital Marketing team to successfully launch concepts and products to a digital audience.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in consumer package goods industry preferred.
- Must exhibit leadership and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive action with cross functional teams for improvements and key initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence across all business units with multiple levels of management.
- Accountable for Perrigo’s SEO strategy development and implementation. Builds and maintains product, brand, and account specific targeted keyword strategy to rank in internal and external search engines. Understands and uses sematic and thematic search engine methodologies in defining SEO strategy. Partners with Sales, Content, and Graphics teams to implement account specific projects to rank high for relevant searches in the internal and external search engines.
- Accountable to set up our SEO reporting using relevant KPIs. Connects SEO KPIs to financial and operational metrics to ensure visibility to ROI and revenue growth. Creates competitive analysis process and establishes relevant and actionable KPIs. Partners with Marketing and eCommerce Intelligence teams to add SEO KPIs to account specific competitive research and recommendations.
- Accountable for development of an SEO automation at scale, where possible and applicable. Stays on top of all search engine algorithm changes to plan and implement all preventive actions to Perrigo’s content in a timely manner. Educates team members on SEO and its impact on the business.
- Responsible for the usage, maintenance and ownership of the SEO software/tool kit and works closely with IT team to ensure it is up to date and functioning well. Develops a process and KPIs to track and ensure ROI for each SEO software/tool kit is meeting business expectations. Researches and identifies new and/or replacement SEO software/tool kit when needed