Innovation Manager / Business Development Manager - CPG
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for an individual to join our team in a business development / innovation manager capacity in our Allegan MI Facility.
Identifies and analyzes business creating activities including new products, acquisitions, innovative initiatives and/or in-licensing opportunities. Grounded in consumer insights, this role must create business initiatives that positions Perrigo for future growth.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Must exhibit leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and navigate complex problems and processes inherent to OTC pharmaceuticals.
- Ability to collaborate with technical cross-functional teams like Research & Development and Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience understanding consumer behavior and leveraging consumer insights.
- Excellent financial acumen and project management skills necessary.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, and commitment to deadlines.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience and CPG knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business or related field is required, combined with a minimum of six years of progressively responsible business experience in Sales, Marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- May require up to 30% travel.
- Leads majority of all on-going innovation development activities, including the progression of pipeline projects (financial, regulatory, legal and commercial viability).
- Negotiates new Supply, Licensing, and/or Asset Acquisitions.
- Leads evaluation and execution of adjacent categories associated with the Self-Care transformation
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.