Global Internal Audit Intern - Summer 2021
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Perrigo Global Internal Audit (GIA) department has an internship opening beginning Summer of 2021. Based out of our Allegan, Michigan offices, the Perrigo Global Internal Audit team is responsible for identifying risk, working in conjunction with management to mitigate risk and providing assurance over organizational control activities. The Global Internal Audit Intern will be responsible for assisting in the execution of operational and financial audits. They may be asked to interview auditees, prepare audit work papers, analyze data, and identify controls or operational opportunities/solutions with the audit team. We are looking for someone who can commit to at least 20-30+ hours a week; with certain projects offering additional hours. The number of hours can be adjusted based on current class schedule. In addition, we will give priority to interns able to commit to multiple semesters, preferably a 12-month internship.
The intern should have the following characteristics or attainments:
- A GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Must have completed Sophomore year
- Enrolled in an Accounting or Finance program
- Prior coursework or experience in Auditing preferred
- The student should have a professional demeanor, attention to detail, dependability, and willingness to work in a team environment
- Must be very organized and can navigate through more than one project at a time
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess good writing, speaking and listening skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook preferred
- Prior experience with SAP preferred.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.