Project Engineer CO-OP
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
To provide technical support to Perrigo Minnesota’s Rx operations site and to provide a Cooperative Education opportunity to an Engineering Student. This position will support continuous improvement activities associated with the processing and packaging of drug product. Under the guidance of an experienced engineer, this individual will be accountable for the development and execution of test protocols, development and update of manufacturing equipment operations instructions, technical design of process improvements and qualification activities for automated process and packaging applications.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree in a discipline such as Industrial, Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Computer Engineering or Packaging Science.
- Understanding of engineering theory and fundamentals of equipment operation. Demonstrate the use of Engineering principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Ability to work in an FDA regulated environment.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work toward broad goals and to exercise initiative in identifying projects.
- Ability to maintain composure and patience during challenging situations and the ability to cope with shifting priorities and adapt quickly to remain productive.
- Good written and oral communications skills. Technical writing skills.
- Ability to react to new demands, priorities, and challenges or obstacles in a resourceful and constructive way.
- Ability to act in an ethical and open manner, demonstrate uncompromising integrity, and set an example and direction for others.
Note: requires periodic use of multiple personal protective equipment including air purifying respirators.