Customer Supply Chain Manager-
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking for an individual to be on-site with a top customer/retailer and optimize the retail-end of our supply chain and advance our collaboration. The individual will lead projects, run analyses, and execute innovative solutions that deliver superior results in: retail on-shelf availability, retail inventory productivity, and end-to-end cost savings. The individual must be able to build new and productive relationships at the customer, uncover opportunities through data analytics, and drive innovation and change.
Based in Goodlettsville, TN (near Nashville), the Customer Supply Chain Manager will enhance our supply chain collaboration with our top customer while working alongside their supply chain team at their corporate office. The individual selected for this role will effectively lead strategic initiatives with the customer that are focused on increasing store in-stocks, reducing phantom inventory, tackling unproductive store inventory, and removing waste from the retail-end of the supply chain. This will include managing cross-functional projects, building relationships, analyzing data, developing new reports, and piloting new ideas.
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead supply chain projects that increase consumer sales while reducing shared supply chain costs and inventory.
- Analyze retailer data, such as store sales/forecasts/inventory/orders, derive actionable insights, and influence decision makers to execute solutions.
- Develop and implement best practices to improve Forecast Accuracy & On Shelf Availability (in-stocks & phantom inventory).
- Forge strong internal and external collaborative relationships while enhancing communication. Collaborate with customer’s various supply chain functions including analysts, planners, IT, logistics operators, etc.
- Gain alignment across supply chain teams, sales, and merchandising while pioneering initiatives and shaping change.
- Own the retail-level supply chain metrics and processes to ensure the customer's goals are met. Be the customer’s go-to for all things related to Store In-Stocks, Days of Supply On-hand, and Unsaleables.
- Independently research, analyze and proactively recommend new processes to improve the factory-to-shelf supply chain.
- A completed bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or a related field; consideration may be given to candidates who do not hold a 4-year degree but have at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- At least three to five years of progressively more responsible professional experience in supply chain planning, analytics, forecasting, consulting or a related field is required.
- Experience working face-to-face with customers and partnering with them to overcome challenges and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams, complete complex projects, and deliver great results. Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential including oral and written communication skills. Competent at building and delivering presentations to any level of an organization.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be a strong user of Microsoft Excel.