Capacity Planning Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Capacity Planning Analyst provides support in creative and in-depth problem solving for capacity planning. This role will develop strong operational understanding, analytical abilities, and end to end supply chain experience by supporting current systems and processes using tools such as Excel, BI, Power BI and Crystal Reports. Developing data and analytics that will help drive key operational decisions related to capacity.
- Conduct routine analysis, assist developing analysis tools using statistics, trends, histograms, etc. Support in depth analytics leading to improvements in capacity
- Support monthly capacity planning process, ensuring capacity analysis are completed and communicated in a manner that drives action and decisions
- Develop and conduct audits on key capacity planning inputs such as set up and machine times actual vs. standards
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to Engineering, Operations, and Supply Planning as it relates to capacity
- Represent Capacity Planning in project meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Supply Chain Management, or a related field is required, with a minimum of 3-5 year’s work experience in operations, or supply chain related field.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently while meeting deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Applies knowledge creatively to address unique circumstances and problems. Recognizes key interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues. Integrates information from a variety of sources to arrive at optimal solutions for problems.
- Possesses strong listening skills, and high attention to detail
- Able to communicate complex situations or analysis in a concise easy to understand way.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system(s), Business Intelligence (BI, SAP data warehousing and reporting module), Power BI, Crystal Reports, and SharePoint knowledge strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to collaborate effectively
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software with exceptional Excel skills, and report writer (SAP-BI) or supply chain software experience preferred.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.