Manager Continuous Improvement- Holland
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Continuous improvement Manager for our Holland Facility preferably with Pharma/FDA experience.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will manage the continuous Improvement business system strategy and related systems.
- Drives and supports focused continuous improvement processes and capabilities; supports the sites during implementation process.
- Provides coaching and develops leaders to develop their Lean expertise, moving sites to self-sufficiency on lean principles, cultural transformation, development, and the lean leader mindset.
- Deploys and teaches various tools at organizational levels to support goals.
- Accelerates productivity and efficiency throughout the value stream.
- Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of CIE initiatives.
- Manage and mentor a CIE team.
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the field is needed
- 2 years supervisory experience