Finance Systems Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is currently looking to add a Finance Systems Manager to the Financial Reporting team that is located in Allegan, Michigan. The Manager will oversee processes to ensure data integrity of Finance systems and optimizing them to drive efficiencies, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Professional Standards to ensure that Perrigo complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements. The Finance Systems Manager is responsible for managing Finance master data and leading the Master Data Governance team. They will support error resolution and inquiries related to Finance master data. This position will interact regularly with other internal departments (Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Units, Tax and Internal Audit), global subsidiaries, coordinate with external auditors, and have high visibility and exposure to senior management.
- Lead finance master data specialist team and assist in issue resolution related to master data integrity
- Maintain data integrity in the MDG tool and CFIN cross reference tables for Finance master data (GL accounts, cost center and profit center)
- Deliver system capabilities across the Perrigo Accounting and Finance application portfolio
- Lead systems initiatives and improvement projects to increase process capacity and reliability and improve efficiency, such as CFIN Release 1 and 2 upgrades
- Collaborate and provide system/application support during budget and forecast planning cycles for FP&A team
- Maintain, communicate, and enforce policy and procedure documents for master data processes and functions
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, including but not limited to, SAP S/4 and SAP BPC
- Strong finance and accounting process knowledge in monthly close, reporting, forecasting, and analysis
- Experience leading and developing team resources in projects and programs
- International experience and/or experience working in other business functions preferred
- Strong data analysis, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to drive initiatives and projects collaboratively from start to finish
- These skills are acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in areas of Accounting/Finance, Information Systems, or equivalent field of study, with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional accounting experience
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.