Sr. Manager, Corporate FP&A
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to support the global financial planning and review processes including annual and long-term plans, monthly/quarterly business reviews, projection updates, and M&A activities. This role requires strong collaboration with Business Unit finance teams, Global Department Leaders, Global Operations Finance and Accounting and Reporting teams among others.
- Playing a key role in the Perrigo Annual Planning processes. Duties include communication with all relevant global stakeholders, ensuring the adherence to the detail project plan, identifying and resolving issues and providing status updates to the VP of FP&A. This may also include interaction and collaboration with the Global Department leaders, Global Operations Finance functions, and Business Unit Finance leaders to appropriately prepare cost forecasts.
- Playing a key role in the completion of the quarterly projection update process and consolidation of information for the Quarterly Financial Reviews, including preparation of the analysis and supporting presentation to the Operating Committee.
- Playing a key role in the completion of monthly financial analyses presented during the Monthly Financial Review meetings as well as support for monthly ad hoc analysis including: ROIC, accretion/dilution metrics, long term growth metric, gross margin bridges; etc.
- Integrating acquisitions from a process and forecasting perspective. This includes leadership of the FP&A integration and coordination with the broader Finance Integration team as well as collaborating with various parties to understand accounting, tax and intercompany activities and ensure they are planned for accordingly.
- Ensuring the FP&A support for global departments (Finance, HR, IT&S, Legal/Compliance) is valuable and provides the appropriate insight to the representative Operating Committee member.
- This individual should have excellent analytical skills, a strong command of Excel and PowerPoint, have displayed an ability to collaborate with others outside of their immediate team, be able to influence and drive change, adapt quickly to changing needs in a fluid environment, while displaying a strong commitment to deliver results within required timelines.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of financial planning and analysis with a thorough understanding of analytical methods in a variety of accounting and operational sources.
- Requires expert MS Excel skills along with PowerPoint and SAP experience.
- BPC experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and management skills are essential.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting in addition to an MBA or CPA with 5-7 or more years of progressive responsibility in finance with direct FP&A experience in a large company setting.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.