Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is one of the leading selfcare companies in the world. Our success is driven by great products and great people. We know that our past and future achievements are dependent on our employees, so our goal is to attract, develop, reward and retain the brightest and best people in all areas of our business. Our European segment, CSCI, Consumer Self-care International, is headquartered in Nazareth (Belgium), has more than 20 locations in Europe and is selling more than 200 brands throughout Europe.
We are currently looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) analyst – CSCI located in Nazareth (Belgium). The FP&A analysts are responsible for supporting the Management with first class analysis and insights regarding the Financial Performance of the business. They ensure timely submission of deliverables to meet company-set-deadlines.
As analyst, you will take ownership for management reports/analysis of overhead expenses and assist in annual budget preparation by
- Performing data management activities within high standards of accuracy and precision.
- Sharing financial information (analyses, reports, presentations) with middle- and senior-level management for decision making. (MBR, Flex, …).
- Contributing to various companywide projects, such as HC/FTE reporting, accounting standards, …
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses and decision support as needed.
- Identifying and addressing possible process improvements.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance role, Business analyst or similar
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office user, passionate by Excel. First experience with Power BI is a plus.
- Experienced in handling multiple tasks simultaneously with strict deadlines.
- Able to careful manage sensitive and/or confidential information and decisions.
- Willingness to develop and maintain relationship with junior and senior finance and non-finance
You will join a talented team with a positive and proactive attitude. You will receive appropriate autonomy and sufficient support (experienced team, training, …) to surpass yourself. Our fast-pacing international environment is a breeding ground for next-level career opportunities.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.