Key Influencer Manager
Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world class supply chain network. Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs.
In the Nordics, Perrigo has a turnover of more than 100 million Euro, 120 employees and a portfolio of well-known brands, such as ACO, Canoderm, Miniderm, Physiomer etc. Our purpose is to make a difference to consumers by offering game changing solutions to get well, stay well and live well.
Key Influencer Manager, Medicated Skincare, Perrigo Suomi
Perrigo is seeking an ambitious and energetic Key Influencer (KI) Manager that will work in close cooperation with the local Product Manager and Nordic Medicated Skincare team, driving sales growth in Finland through increased prescription rates by doctors. The role is about 60% field based and 40% office based, where the field days are spent visiting and training doctors and participating in fairs and congresses.
- Drive local KI Marketing for our fast-growing emollients portfolio, including
- Developing strategies and plans regarding segmentation and targeting with HCPs (specialists, GPs and nurses)
- Managing and executing marketing communications activities, e.g., mailings, fair and congress participation
- Developing and executing annual plan for training GPs and nurses on our products
- Gain and retain strong relationships with relevant KOLs to support future growth
- Drive treatment awareness together with patient associations to secure access to treatments for patients
- Develop a long-term strategical accelerate plan for emollients and in cooperation with all internal stakeholders drive business to maximize sales
- Find solutions on situations hindering sales success both short and long-term
- Ensure that actions executed meet customer needs and support the overall business strategy
- Boosting sales of ACO Sun via creating recommendation in specialist visits
Education and experience
- University Degree or other relevant education
- Minimum 5 years relevant medical marketing experience at prominent pharmaceutical companies, with proven track record
- Knowledge and existing network in the field of dermatology is highly meriting
Competence and personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to convince an audience
- Analytical thinking; readily digests data to provide actionable and business-oriented conclusions
- Engaging personality with great initiative and creativity – a team player
- Fluent in Finnish and good skills in English (spoken and written)
- Good skills in using Excel, Power point and Word
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and welcomes change
PERRIGO NORDIC OFFERS
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey of business growth
- A highly passionate and ambitious team, working hard together to reach our vision
- Decentralized organization with an honest, transparent and results oriented culture
- International career opportunities within Perrigo
For further information please contact Linda Aaltonen, by phone +358 50 5453811 at the following times: 23.3. at 15-16, 3.4. at 9-10 or 6.4. at 15-16 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application and CV in English latest by April 13 2020..