Associate Director, Sales Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for an Associate Director, Sales Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP) for a role in Allegan MI and then will move to Grand Rapids when new facility is built in 2022.
Holds overall responsibility for the Nutrition CSCA SI&OP, RCCP, Capacity Planning, Inventory Planning, Demand Control, Demand Planning process and its advancement over 3-year time horizon. Sets strategy and vision for SI&OP transformation, developing a strategic plan which will drive optimal customer service and profitability.
Facilitate the development and execution of accurate and relevant demand plan, event management, allow for rough cut capacity planning, inventory target setting and performance reporting for the function. With a key focus on service level gains, inventory reduction and bias improvement.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, or other technical field.
- 10+ years of forecast/demand related analytical experience required and 7-10 years of supervisory/management experience preferred
- Team oriented with refined leadership, management, coaching, and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage time effectively and have strong work and personal code of ethics
- Proven track record to lead and motivate staff towards achievement of higher performance goals.
- Exhibits a strong drive for results and success; conveys a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Expert level experience with forecasting methods which include complex inputs from a variety of sources
- Knowledge of interdependencies in the end to end supply chain
- Demonstrated success in a position requiring detailed analytical activity as well as summarizing results for leadership with effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated process improvement skillset with experience driving improvements with cross functional teams, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software and experience with APO or other forecasting software preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relational skills with the ability to effectively work with senior leadership and gain consensus
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal customers and influence without authority.
- Accountable and leads development of a rolling 36-month aggregate and detailed demand plan $’s, units, & volume to include cross-functional forecast inputs, capacity constraints and projected inventory results. Holds team accountable for monthly SI&OP cycle.
- Leads the improvement of Demand Plan accuracy, eliminates bias and strives to understand variation impacting results. Ensures that root cause analysis and corrective actions are completed. Identifies solutions with cross functional teams to balance supply with demand and maximize customer service.
- Leads the monthly demand review meeting which includes market dynamics, customer specific POS, new/lost business, constraints, promotional opportunities, etc. Ensures assumptions, analysis and insights are understood, highlighting gaps & exceptions that Senior Leadership needs to be aware of. Provide robust analysis that enables decision making and provides recommendations for improvement. Drives consistency throughout the process as well as alignment from all key stakeholders
- Leads the SI&OP team members and drives process improvement initiatives, training, KPI reporting and systems. Works to implement improvements and productivity solutions for the team.
- Accountable to RCCP (rough cut capacity planning) model to ensure we have capacity to support annual business plan, service, M&A, make vs. buy, new business, etc.
- Responsible for the total long-term inventory projections to ensure actions are taken to achieve company targets and meet customer service demands. Ensure SSSO projections are managed and monitored to avoid surprises.
- Partners with Finance on supporting quarterly and annual forecast needs related to annual business plan and projection development. Provides support and analysis as required.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.