Quality Assurance Associate - Cosmetics
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Associate - Cosmetics to join our dedicated Quality Assurance Team based at our Nazareth, Belgium location. This position will be responsible for all QA matters associated with certain product categories and act according to the QA vision, strategy and standards. This position will suit an individual who is seeking a new challenge and has the desire to make a difference. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, with a solutions-focused mindset who works well cross -functionally then we would love to hear from you!
- To ensure compliance with ISO22716, EC1223/2009 and other regulatory requirements
- Ensure adherence to critical procedures and compliance to requirements for record retention.
- Help with due diligence and integration of new product developments / new product introductions for assigned categories.
- Support technical transfers, qualification and validation work.
- Investigate quality incidents, deviations and complaints, identify and follow-up CAPA’s and supplier improvement plans together with third-party contract manufacturers.
- Evaluate and follow-up Change Controls together with the Regulatory Affairs team.
- Agree stability programs and review stability results.
- Assist in performing internal QA audits.
- Support in the maintenance of the Quality Management System by creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures, Best Practices and Working Instructions.
- Provide support in establishing and maintaining the harmonised Quality Management System
- Provide input for analysis of data and/or management review
- Maintain databases and documents according to good documentation practices and record retention procedure.
- Assist in the GDP administrative batch control procedure.
- You will support QA in data and document collection for regulatory purposes.
- Coordinate Change control process and follow-up implementation of changes.
- Provide evidence to perform review of implementation and effectiveness with regard to corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure ongoing inspection readiness in your area of responsibilities.
- You will be based in the Perrigo offices in Nazareth (near Ghent), Belgium.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant study
- 2-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Production within Cosmetics
- Good working knowledge of the relevant European regulations for cosmetic products
- Self-starter, capable of working autonomously in an international environment.
- Clear communicator, practical and solution orientated.
- Enthusiastic work attitude
- Strong project management skills & team worker in a multicultural environment.
- Persistent drive for results in a fast-paced environment, utilizing sound project focus, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Not afraid to travel occasionally
- You can speak and write fluently in English. Other languages are an asset.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.