Account Executive - E-Commerce
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently for an Account Executive that has specific experience in e-Commerce selling experience for our location in Allegan MI.
The incumbent develops Perrigo’s book of business at assigned accounts through effective account management practices and implementation of recommendations that grow Perrigo’s revenue and profit.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Typically, the ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field and 3-5 years of professional experience, at least 3 of which are in Sales, and 3 years supervisory or management experience, or an equivalent combination of education &/or experience. Industry experience required, specifically in Ecommerce either retail or supplier side.
- Previous CPG experience in direct selling to customers, demonstrated strong analytical skills, and solid understanding of the selling process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication. Collaborative; able to work as a member of a team.
- Able to read and interpret quantitative and qualitative information, and make decisions from such information.
- Works well under tight timelines and has ability to prioritize work in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent judgment, follow-up, attention to detail and personal accountability
- Working knowledge of basic computer software and ability to communicate by telephone and in person.
- Sales - – identification of strategic new ecommerce customers. Contact & onboard the new opportunity customers. Establish business plan with each ecommerce customer. Leads development of objectives and implements strategies to achieve sales plan at assigned accounts. Collaborates with Marketing and Marketing Information to develop and present category reviews, new product presentations, share growth initiatives and consumer research findings. Utilizes category and product information to develop and sell in robust rolling 6-12 month promotional calendars.
- Legal /Contractual Management - Responsible for executing legal agreements associated with assigned accounts. This includes, supply agreements, development agreements, confidentially agreements. This could also involve collaborating with business development and closing out new product development and licensing opportunities which will eventually lead to commercial supply. Engage with management and legal in the preparation and negotiation of contractual agreements.
- Margin - Responsible for achieving established profit targets at assigned accounts. Utilize available tools to identify margin improvement opportunities. Implement strategies and business practices to drive improved P&L performance. Responsible for leveraging the Customer Marketing Fund to maximize return while staying within budget.
- Price Management - Responsible for all Price Management activities at assigned accounts. Negotiate item pricing to achieve established price and margin objectives. Collaborates with Pricing Department and Marketing to understand and incorporate market and competitive intelligence into all price concession negotiations.
- Strategic Account Relationship - Successfully penetrate and enhances business relationships at all customer levels and across all necessary customer departments. Leverage relationships to maximize Perrigo’s value as a partner. Gain consensus on strategic business plans to establish mutual goals and ensure they are accomplished.
- Internal Project Management – Primary customer advocate inside Perrigo. Direct initiatives with internal departments to ensure new products, promotions and other account initiatives are developed and shipped on time. Work with Perrigo Customer Service and Customer Replenishment teams to develop and execute service strategies to maximize DC and store in-stocks. Is responsible for forecasting.
- Administrative - Responsible for ensuring compliance to Perrigo & Customer administrative requirements. Collaborates with internal colleagues to ensure Perrigo resources and systems are understood and aligned to the needs of the customer.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.