Director Marketing DACH
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
‘New’ Perrigo is a Self-Care business positioned for significant growth globally and this role represents a unique career opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to work closely with our DACH GM, become a valued member of our DACH leadership team and to influence and shape the commercial direction of our DACH business.
- Grow OTC product portfolio with a total turnover of EUR 95 million in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, including responsibility for its budget
- Manage a 17-strong marketing team, distributed across the 3 countries, covering Brand Management, Digital & Content Marketing and Medical Affairs
- Report to the DACH Managing Director and be an acting member of both the DACH Management Board and the International Marketing management team
- Own strategic planning, operational control and implementation of the entire marketing mix. This includes:
- media planning and the development of creative marketing materials for our TV, print and online advertising in cooperation with our internal agencies;
- development and implementation of the sales force’s communication strategy and marketing materials, in addition to establishing a training academy for pharmacists, doctors and mass-market customers;
- development of growth strategies and the planning and development of the product pipeline in cooperation with the Commercial, Finance, Corporate Marketing, Supply Chain, Regulatory and Innovation departments;
- act as a driver in moving us away from traditional marketing and into the digital age and will play a central role in the digital transformation of our DACH cluster
- Prepare the annual and long-range plans and present and explain them to the top management
- Define marketing KPIs and ensure that KPIs are consistently available across all marketing channels
- Continuously analyse and optimise our marketing processes
- Work on and manage projects both nationally and internationally
- The ability to identify good creative and to understand and communicate analytics
- An accomplished communicator capable of communicating a vision and of inspiring great work from others (reports, agencies, colleagues)
- Experience (DACH region, marketing, leadership and working with commercial leaders)
- Understanding o and/or experience in Pharmaceutical and FMCG industries
- An entrepreneurial flair
- You ‘get’ and share our ‘self-care’ vision
- You are IMPACTFUL and are searching for a genuine career opportunity
- You think strategically, but, are a tactical astute
- Experience of managing P&L
- An authentic and motivating leader with a demonstrable track record of developing your teams
- You are passionate about the need to break new ground and act unconventionally and pragmatically, and you are equally committed to making a difference and creating great things in a dynamic environment
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Apply through the link to initiate a discrete conversation.