Liquids/Semi Solids (LSS) Formulator 1 - 1st Shift
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Proficient and able to perform most formulation functions within OSD of LSS. Responsible for the following all procedures, batch records and other written instructions and executing right-the-first time formulation of product including the set up, processing, and cleaning of equipment. Executes complex Batch Records/GMP processes which may include handling of controlled substances and potent drugs. Understands, trains others in, models the ideal behavior and follows all regulations including FDA, DEA, MNOSHA, etc. Team oriented, good collaborator and able to manage workload efficiently including using downtime to improve systems and processes.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Strong math aptitude (calculations, percentages)
- Previous production knowledge and experience required
- Executes Right-the-first-time Batch Records, Log Books and other documentation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Must possess an excellent attendance and work record.
- Computer navigational skills
- Yellow Belt certification
- Respects others
- Is responsible for room and takes responsibility for the job
- Acts with integrity
- Follows direction from line leaders/supervisors/managers
- Appropriately questions if something doesn’t feel right.
- Reliable, good attendance and on time to works and from breaks
- Follow direction and communicates to others as needed.
- Leads by example
- Gains respect through trust
Relational competencies (Collaboration, Listening, Communication, Team oriented) :
- Team oriented, collaborative
- Able to communicate effectively; good listener
- Recognizes others for ideal behavior
- Seeks to understand; empathetic
- Follows through on commitments
- Good time management and helps team with identifying productive tasks during downtime
Business competencies (Judgment, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Analysis, Change Management, Adaptability, Leadership):
- Ability to work independently
- Adaptable and flexible
- Handles change well and helps others with navigating through change
- Problem Solver; Learns from mistakes so they do not recur again.
- Effectively collaborates with to ensure good product and personal performance
Personal competencies (Self- Awareness, Personal growth and improvement, Job Motivation):
- Self-aware of own strengths and weaknesses
- Willingness to ask questions and to learn
- Takes initiative and personal responsibility for identifying opportunities and fixing them
- Constantly trying to improve self
- Self-motivated to improve processes
- Takes personal accountability for decisions
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.