Head of Sales based in Sofia
Head of Sales based in Sofia
Mission of the role:
Reporting to Country Manager, you will assure the delivery of the annual sales plan for the country. You will manage customer channel & segments, lead the commercial policy per customer channel, segment & client, lead and set up the necessary sales efficiency KPIs, lead, set up plans, train & coach the sales team & lead and execute the agreed in store activation plans per channel, segment and area per brand.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing and supervision of activities in order to deliver budgeted sales targets (sell in, sell on and sell out).
- Negotiation of sales targets with distributors and customers.
- Managing and supervision of in-store activation together with Key Account Manager/sales team and Brand Manager.
- Supervision of sales team targets and execution (per rep, per brand, per categorization).
- Supervision of negotiation and implementation of DVR.
- Implementation of company sales and marketing strategies for the brands.
- Develop an understanding of current and future market trends that may impact sales.
- To provide information regarding the relevant activities of the competition and of the local business environment and to ensure other relevant local aspects (to use the market data and clients relations in order to identify the main opportunities in the territory).
- Train distributors to ensure continuous improvement in customer service, performance and profitability.
- Establish and enforce pricing and discount policies.
- Involved in yearly budgeting process, sales forecast for Flex and monthly sales flash files.
- Coordination of documents between distributors and company for destruction of expired goods.
- Coordination of CRM data and other internal data with sales reports/data of other wholesalers; working on continuous improvement of reports and data.
- Determine brands priorities per sales cycle.
- Preparing promo activities for wholesalers on monthly level.
- Working with Purchasing and Logistic departments of distributors for placing orders.
- Control and collect customer’s payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Control of compensation of trade policy to distributors.
- Propose ideas/actions to accelerate the growth through reviewing Sales KPI’s scorecard with the distributors and sales team.
- Manage, train & coaching of personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Manage different channels and provides new opportunities and area of improvements.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides results assessments of sales staff’s productivity twice per year.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Recommends changes in company’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management; leads by example.
Requirements for the role include:
- University Degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Head of Sales leading with National pharmacy chains or International retailers.
- Strong/advanced negotiation skills.
- Strong/advanced communication & presentation skills.
- Strong/advanced sales & business management skills.
- Strong financial skills and P&L management.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively.
- Knowledge of MS Office & ERP systems.
- Strong/advanced planning skills.
- English spoken & written – advanced level.
- B category driving license.
- Live the company’s Values: Integrity, Respect, Responsibility. Act as a role model and make sure that everything doing is aligned with Perrigo’s values and for the benefit of our consumers.
Apply through the link to register your interest.