Sr. IT Internal Auditor
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
In support of our Perrigo vision, our Audit function is embarking on a transformational journey to become a modern, Audit Business Partner.
To support Audits transformation, we are now actively seeking to add a Sr. IT Internal Auditor to our Global Internal Audit team. The Sr. IT Internal Auditor will be accountable for conducting internal audits and data analysis of varying complexity and scope on the information technology area of the organization. Reporting to the Manager of Internal Audit, this is an exciting opportunity to positively impact the future of Perrigo Internal Audit.
- Identify/assess business process and IT risks. Assist in designing appropriate audit steps and plans, execute and draft initial report.
- Analyze business processes and controls, performs data analysis, identifies business risks and links to the relevant IT audit procedures.
- Perform security reviews of SAP, Active Directory, AS/400 or other systems as warranted.
- Performs audits of operating systems such as Windows and AS400 and network, web, database and technical audits.
- Perform operational reviews of applications, infrastructure, and system implementations impacting Perrigo’s IT systems and processes.
- Performs Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) and IT Application Control (ITAC) testing. Assist in planning of the annual IT SOX audit.
- Must possess working knowledge of Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT), a framework for IT governance and controls, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) IT requirements, information technology and audit processes.
- Requires strong working knowledge of SAP, SAP security, Active Directory, Windows and AS/400. Requires a demonstrated understanding of database technologies (Oracle, SQL server, MS Access) and network services (Active Directory and Domain Naming Services).
- Must possess advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience with large application, system development and integrated audits and ability to multi-task with good project management skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and oral) are necessary.
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a similar discipline; Combined with 3+ years of relevant work experience including information system auditing, fraud, SOX and operational auditing.
- CISA, CISSP, CIA or similar certification preferred.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.