Quality & Compliance Officer
We are hiring in our Barnsley office for a Quality & Compliance Officer - this is a FTC covering maternity leave.
Your actual tasks will be within the Quality Management System, with the processing, evaluating and analysing Deviations, Change Management Activities and corrective and preventative action plans.
You will be operating and ensuring compliance with Pharmaceutical GMP and GDP regulations and also corresponding regulatory requirements for Cosmetics, Medical Devices and Biocides.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Gathers, evaluates and analyzes a wide variety of data and information to support the assigned function. Conducts studies relating to a variety of Quality operational activities.
- Plans, prioritizes, and reviews work for accuracy and compliance with policies, procedures, local, state and federal laws.
- Works closely with internal customer groups and external service providers and acts as a resource within the team with process improvement and problem resolution.
- Manages projects involving modifications or upgrades to the processes within area of responsibility. Develops procedures which maintain and maximize the usefulness of this system and works with internal customer groups to implement and evaluate these processes
Compiles reports and data related to designated function.
- Ensures integrity of Quality systems for designated function including recommendations, system upgrades and document retention
You will develop procedures which maintain and maximise the usefulness of the quality systems to help support internal groups to implement and evaluate the processes.You need to be comfortable working with data, have an understanding of Quality processes, ideally in a distribution and commercial environment.
The Barnsley site is a distribution centre, located near Silkstone, and easy accessible by car, train or public transport.
Parking facilities on site along with great benefits, great team, great business.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.