Graphics Business Process Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently seeking a Business Process Manager for our CSCA Graphics organization.
This person will be responsible for improving department performance by identifying, developing, optimizing and managing business processes to help accomplish goals specific to our organization.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, optimize and manage business processes.
- Analyze and recommend areas of improvement within existing processes.
- Lead the change management and training of redesigned processes.
- Become a bridge between technical resources, creative users and process requirements.
- Once processes are established, carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement in the organization.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree on Business Project Management or related field.
- Experience in project management.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in development and execution of change techniques in an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to build on the vision of a business organization.
- Possess required technical skills to succeed on established duties.
- Ability to make decisions and also establish rules toward proper business management.
- Ability to facilitate business process, influence and monitor other members of staff toward participation and success of process improvements.
- Experience on benchmarking and analyzing various processes.
- Adaptable to the organization’s culture and structure.
Experience in SAP and Virtual Workflow Project Management Systems (i.e. WebCenter) preferred.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.