IT Program Manager w/ PLM experience
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is looking to add an IT Program Manager to our team located in Allegan, MI. This role will support the enterprise PLM leadership transformation team responsible to drive the anticipated business value: faster time to market, more accurate data, and clear line of sight to all global functions engaged in the process. Supported by the Enterprise PLM Process Owners, this role will be part of the leadership team responsible for leveraging subject matter experts (internal and external resources), establishing timelines and guide our enterprise through this transformation. Manages up, down and across the many functions involved, through clear communication ensuring the success and sustainability of the initiatives.
- Reviews project proposal or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Work with assigned business groups and IT to define project scope, timelines, and budget
- Provide financial controllership by facilitating, executing and managing budgets for assigned program of projects
- Keep all parties apprised as to project status and impact to the business
- Manage and control project risks and issues by proactively assessing risks, developing mitigation plans and executing action plans
- Manage dependencies between program of projects
- Manage changes to scope and provide project impact to stakeholders
- Manage project resources and timelines, ensuring critical path milestones are met, identifying any barriers to progress, and working with IT Leadership and/or business representatives to mitigate problems
- Manage implementation vendor relationship and status of contractual deliverables
- Experience defining and implementing delivery strategies for large and complex organizations (interfacing with global teams preferred)
- Demonstrates key leadership skills including excellent communication skills; a ‘self-starter’ who welcomes responsibility; encouraging and recognizing the contributions of others while challenging them to excel
- Matrix project management skills and business acumen
- Force of character; visionary; ability to arbitrate on difficult decisions; diplomatic
- Ideally be able to help articulate and ’evangelize’ the benefits of integrated PLM processes, data governance and the value of accurate data to all levels of the organization
- Experience being a change agent
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelors degree within a related field and 10+ years of IT Project Management experience with proven track record to drive execution of large, complex initiatives and achieve results
- 2+ years of professional experience with multiple functions of product lifecycle management preferred
- 5+ years professional experience in CPG, food or pharmaceutical/life science industry preferred
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.