SAP Supply Chain Business Analysts Lead
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting for a dedicated SAP Supply Chain Business Analysts Lead to join our ever expanding team based in our Nazareth, Belgium location.
Major responsibilities and duties
- This position will be responsible for leading a team of SAP Supply Chain Business Analysts. Typically, three to five individuals.
- Work with subject matter experts to gather and document process flows, requirements and business value drivers, and develop estimates for assigned projects. Manage work conducted on multiple platforms or instances, evaluate impact to processes and work with project leaderships to plan and manage process changes.
- Develop solutions which meet business requirements and work with subject matter experts to present solutions to the business users to lead decisions selecting the best solutions for configuration, customization and process change functions.
- Develop solutions in coordination with other IT staff, including programmers, Basis, infrastructure, and project managers. Oversight of cross functional requirements, ensuring challenges and opportunities are identified and articulated.
- Monitor change control and validation documentation.
- Manage continued use and maintenance of multiple modules or projects through ticket management, user instructions and identification of root causes of recurring problems or trends.
- Review, debug, test, and deploy customization, interfaces or enhancements supporting assigned modules and projects.
- Serve as an expert resource to all SAP teams, and facilitate support within IT&S.
- Assign and prioritize projects among subordinate staff and ensure their training and development. Balance resources to meet both global and local project deadlines.
- lead the team of SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, WM and PM business analysts
- organize and prioritize projects across team members and their individual capabilities
- understand, support and develop change control, incident and enhancement management, as well as other management procedures
- display full knowledge and hands-on expertise in configuration and development standards of Supply Chain-related modules – especially in SD, MM and EDI, including integration with FI/CO
- represent the group to IT and business leadership in prioritizing projects or explaining costs of customization for Supply Chain Management-related topics
- work with end users, subject matter experts, and business leaders to gather requirements, present solutions and lead in the selection of the best solutions for SCM
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline, combined with 7 to 10 years’ experience as a SAP Business Analyst, and at least 3 – 5 years of management experience.
- Senior SAP business analyst expertise with hands-on experience, including ABAP code reading and debugging
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Power Point, Visio, and experience in a regulated environment is required.
- SAP HANA and S/4 experience is a plus.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.